Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: SIN CITY

  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    SIN CITY

    Most Violent movie I have ever seen. Its just one thing after another, I mean dont get me wrong its a good movie but good gah if your under 18 they shouldnt let you in or near this movie.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SIN CITY

    What's the movie about?

  3. #3
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: SIN CITY

    Im not even sure. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    But it was good.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_Mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    255
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SIN CITY

    I'm still trying to figure it out....but one thing I know for sure is that it was good.

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: SIN CITY

    Not seen it. But a friend said it was good movie, a little strange but good.
    But should not be for anyone under 13 yrs of age.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SIN CITY

    I thought it was awesome, non stop action. Great from beginning to end. Definetly not for kids!!

    What did you guys not understand about it?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •